Recommended Maintenance Schedules
Depending on your type of system and the fuel that you burn, maintenance requirements will vary. We suggest that you check your appliance service manual for recommended maintenance schedules or contact your nearest Eastern Service Department to discuss the best schedule for you.
- Have your safety controls tested.
- Have the gas piping tested for leaks.
- Report propane tanks that appear unleveled, excessively rusted or in general disrepair.
- Visually inspect your oil tank for signs of leakage.
- Have a qualified technician annually clean your furnace, do a system check-up and determine the efficiency of the fuel burning equipment.
- Contact Us to learn about our Blue & Red Ribbon Service Protection Plans and find out how they can save you money!
Is your furnace not performing the way it once was? Is it tired and inefficient? Consider an updated model – many are now available with efficiencies greater than 85-95%. This change alone can mean significant savings. New tax incentives available offer the potential for even greater savings. Contact an Eastern Energy Consultant today for more information.