Propane Fireplace Inserts & Log Sets
Placed in an existing fireplace, a propane fireplace insert is an insulated, closed-door system. A propane log set, also used in an existing fireplace, is a combination of a gas burner placed in realistic-looking firewood, made from fireproof material.
Why they’re attractive:
- They eliminate the mess of wood-burning fireplaces.
- They’re easy to operate and maintain (instant on/off).
- They provide that cozy fire glow and warmth.
- They’re available in many sizes.
- They produce fewer air pollutants and greenhouse gases than wood- burning fireplaces.
- Being smokeless, they keep the air inside homes clean.
- By inserting easily-installed chimney liner kits, existing chimneys may be used for gas venting purposes.
Not sure if a propane fireplace insert or log set is right for you? Contact an Eastern Energy Consultant for a free in home consultation.