Location : Franklin, MA
This safety sensitive position is responsible to assist other qualified employees with the proper installation and servicing of propane and fuel oil tanks, piping systems, and the appliances. This position provides an opportunity for learning the trade by completing a blended learning experience including e-learning courses, classroom and lab instruction, and on-the-job training with the ultimate goal of obtaining required trade licenses.
- Assist other qualified employees with the installation and servicing of propane and/or fuel oil storage containers.
- Assist other qualified employees with the installation and servicing of propane and/or fuel oil piping distribution systems.
- Assist other qualified employees with the installation and servicing of propane and/or fuel oil burning appliances.
- Participate in classroom, lab, and field/on-the-job training programs as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete work assignments satisfactorily and as assigned.
- Complete work assignments safely.
- Consistent compliance with company, state and federal safety regulations.
- Present a neat and clean appearance, including maintaining cleanliness of uniform.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Keep all company information confidential and only use company information in the context of assigned duties.
- Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Valid motor vehicle operator license
- Education: High school graduate minimum
- Submit to and pass Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol tests
- Personal Attributes:
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and company management
- Effective communication skills
- Time management skills
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parenting Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- 401-K Match up to 5%
- Opportunity for Growth