Location : Rochester, NH
Eastern Propane & Oil is looking for a highly motivated candidate to fill a regular Full-Time Customer Care Representative position in our Rochester, NH office.
This position requires a team player who will assist others and is responsible for efficiently providing solutions to customer questions, concerns and inquiries through a positive and respectful dialogue. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage customer calls and other administrative responsibilities is essential.
- Accurately and appropriately manage and respond to customer questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Provide customer with requested information by using application software or other appropriate means, and assist customer to achieve total satisfaction.
- Prepare documentation for data entry, perform data entry including entering customer information into computer system, such as charges or credits on customer accounts.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Must demonstrate commitment, dependability, and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 2-3 years of telephone Call Center experience
- Reliability and exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks
- Complete work assignments accurately and timely
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- We offer a company paid health and dental benefit package, paid time off, 401k, discounts on all products and services we provide, and other great benefits.
- If you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, are a great communicator, computer proficient and detailed oriented, we are interested in speaking with you!