Location : Rochester, NH
This Full- Time Winter Seasonal (thru March) position requires a team player who will assist others and is responsible for efficiently providing solutions to customer questions, concerns and inquiries through a positive and respectful dialogue. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage customer calls and other administrative responsibilities is essential.
- Accurately and appropriately manage and respond to customer questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Provide customer with requested information by using application software or other appropriate means, and assist customer to achieve total satisfaction.
- Prepare documentation for data entry, perform data entry including entering customer information into computer system, such as charges or credits on customer accounts.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete work assignments accurately and timely.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Keep all customer information confidential and only use customer information in the context of assigned duties.
- Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
- Operate a multi-line/function telephone.
- Have a general knowledge of applicable codes to assist technicians
- Demonstrated ability to read and write English and perform basic math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Reliability and good customer service skills.