Location : Rochester, NH
This position requires a team player who will assist others and is responsible for efficiently providing solutions to customer questions, concerns and inquiries through a positive and respectful dialogue. Ability to multi-task and effectively manage customer calls and other administrative responsibilities is essential.
- Accurately and appropriately manage and respond to customer questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Provide customer with requested information by using application software or other appropriate means, and assist customer to achieve total satisfaction.
- Prepare documentation for data entry, perform data entry including entering customer information into computer system, such as charges or credits on customer accounts.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 1 year of telephone Call Center experience
- Education: High school graduate minimum
- Highly organized with strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform multiple tasks
- Reliability and exceptional customer service skills
- Complete work assignments accurately and timely
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
Requires working a flexible schedule of two weeknights from 5-10 pm and one to two weekends shifts from 7:30am – 2:30pm or 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Position includes benefits and discounts on all products and services we provide
If you enjoy a fast pace, dynamic work environment, are computer proficient and detailed oriented, we are interested in speaking with you!