Location : Danvers, MA
This position in the delivery department will assist in the day-to-day productivity of our delivery team.
• Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
• Accurately and routinely process route changes and maintain ORS.
• Assist Delivery Manager with the following:
• Daily deployment of work force.
• Dispatching of Customer accounts.
• Organization of daily deliveries while maximizing available resources.
• Compilation of delivery reports and research results.
• Complete work assignments accurately and timely.
• Continuously maintain ORS and JDE.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Keep all customer information confidential and use customer information in the context of assigned duties.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
• Operate a multi-line/function telephone.
• Demonstrated ability to proficiently navigate through application software programs to provide optimum customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to read and write English and perform basic math skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Reliability and good customer service skills.
• Demonstrated ability to process route changes.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain ORS and JDE.
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parenting Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401-K with 5% match
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- Opportunity for growth
- Apply Today!