Location : Winchendon, MA
This position is responsible for selling and expanding our customer base in their District.
Be part of an exciting group of Energy Sales experts and build your career with us! Our average sales team members have been with us for over 15 years.
This is a high energy sales position with significant growth opportunity.
- Develop relationships with businesses through cold calling to cultivate new prospects.
- Increase residential and commercial liquid customer base year to year.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts and agreements.
- Partner with Management to aggressively pursue regional account business opportunities.
- Follow up with new accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of the job.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts to ensure continual customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with operations to effectively service customer accounts.
- Assist in the development, design, communication and implementation of the marketing plan.
Benefits & Pay: Eastern Propane & Oil provides our Energy Consultants /Sales Representatives with competitive pay, incentive/bonus potential, paid time off, paid holidays, and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401K plan with 5% match, and discounts on all products and services we provide. Salary Plus commissions /Bonus.