Location : Rochester, NH
This Inside Sales Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Inside Sales team. This position will provide training, coaching and support to the inside sales team on a daily basis. This role will train the team to respond to and qualify all new customer sales inquiries, prospect for new accounts, drive new leads through the sales process and initiate face-to-face appointments for our Energy Consultants.
- Manage the inside sales team of representatives.
- Accept all incoming new potential customer calls and participate in retention of existing customers.
- Works closely with Energy Consultants to schedule new appointments and assist with retaining existing customers.
- Involved in marketing and advertising campaigns to attract new business.
- Participate in Eastern sales meetings.
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in the sales operating system and train the process to the inside sales team.
- Monitor and track key performance metrics.
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Track and ensure that all new jobs coming into the system are properly completed.
- Monitor incoming calls to ensure quality customer service and sales techniques are consistent with company goals.
- Manage the call report to ensure adequate phone coverage during all times of the year.
- Ensure that all appointments with potential customers are kept.
- Provide coaching and training for new and existing reps.
- Complete weekly payroll for employees.
- Manage employee annual reviews and personal development plans.
- Keep all company information confidential and only use company information in the context of assigned duties.
- Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Daily use of Oracle Sales Cloud software / JDE software program and other common computer software such as Power Point, MS Word, Outlook and Ms Excel.
- Builds positive relationships with customers through learned sales skills and techniques.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence.
- Creative thinker and posses the ability to resolve critical problems and conflicts.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Display a positive and energetic attitude on a daily basis.
- Ability to understand the daily propane market and identify which customers to retain while dealing with customer pricing issues.
- Actively involved in the developmental plans of the Sales and Marketing programs.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct reports and other members of company management.
- Must be able to travel to our other office locations.
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant industry experience.