Location : Hudson, NH
This position is responsible for efficiently providing solutions to customer questions, concerns and inquiries through a positive and respectful dialogue in any department to which they are assigned. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and effectively manage customer calls and other administrative responsibilities is essential.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales leader for further development and closure.
- Accurately and appropriately manage and respond to customer questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Provide customer with requested information by using application software and assist customer to achieve total satisfaction.
- Prepare documentation for data entry; perform data entry including entering customer information into computer system, such as charges or credits on customer accounts.
- Filing of customer documentation in appropriate folders.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Ability to provide accurate lead information to outside sales.
- Assist in the coordination of scheduling installations between outside sales, service, and installation.
- Ability to resolve customer pricing calls while maintaining an appropriate profit margin.
- Assist customers in the showroom with product information, scheduling, etc.
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Required:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience with large call volume
- Operate a multi-line/function telephone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Typing 50 wpm.
- Reliability and exceptional customer service skills.
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parenting Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- 401-K with 5% match
Job Type: Full-time