Location : Winchendon, MA
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Winchendon district under his/her supervision. This includes ensuring that liquid products and services are provided to customers in a safe, efficient and customer oriented manner, consistent with company policies, and that personnel, equipment and inventory are employed in the most efficient and effective manner. This individual will manage a district budget and will maintain a close reporting relationship with the Region Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage, and supervise service and office operations.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the District.
- Efficiently manage scheduling of deliveries.
- Maintain a proficient working knowledge of the Company’s safety policies and procedures and implement them in connection with all servicing, installations and deliveries and all other appropriate personnel’s activities.
- Oversee inventory utilization.
- Conduct local sales & marketing initiatives.
- Be a community liaison with goodwill and outreach responsibilities.
- Ensure timely and courteous customer service.
- Office functions including daily deposits, phone coverage, and data flow.
- Provide input for district budget through collaboration with Region Manager.
- Ensures the consistent application of policies, procedures, practices and quality controls to best preserve uniform operations within the district.
- Directly report organization/performance issues to the Region Manager.
- Presents district operating report to the Region Manager.
- Ensures communication and coordination of activities among direct reports.
- Evaluates job performance of direct reports.
- Consistently implements and communicates corporate strategic plan.
- Demonstrates leadership, enthusiasm and example setting to the rest of the Company.
- Education: High school graduate minimum, Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years of supervisory experience, relevant industry experience preferred.
- Computer based skills including Microsoft Office.
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- 410K with 5% employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parenting Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service