Location : Danvers, MA
This safety-sensitive position is responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of liquid products to our customers on a daily basis.
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term DisabilityandLife Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- 401-K Match up to 5%
- FREE Coffee!
Apply Today! $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
Must have Current CDL. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements preferred.
- Must have valid state CDL license and current tanker & hazmat endorsements
- Proven history of a safe driving record and must maintain same.
- Submit to and pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug and alcohol tests.
- Have ability to perform all functions of the job in every weather condition, day and night.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write English and perform basic math skills.