Location : Loudon, NH
The qualified candidate will work the hours of 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and cover on-call from 6:00 pm to 12:00 am.
This safety sensitive position is responsible for ensuring the safe delivery of liquid products to our customers on a daily basis through our peak season.
- Drive to customer locations and deliver and pump liquid fuel products in every weather condition, day and night, which often necessitates, among other things, pulling up to 150 feet of delivery hose.
- Participate in “on-call” rotation.
- Conduct daily pre-trip vehicle inspection and operate company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, and in compliance with state/federal motor vehicle laws. Maintain cleanliness of vehicle.
- Due to equipment, fuels and other products being utilized, this individual must remain alert and focused and otherwise complete work in a safe manner, including reporting of any unsafe conditions to your supervisor immediately.
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a respectful and courteous manner and maintain confidentiality of all customer information.
- Perform invoicing and service fee collection at customer locations and provide a daily accounting.
- Be receptive of and competently use new technologies (cell phone, tablet etc.)
- Valid state license for size vehicle and appropriate endorsements (tanker & hazmat)
- Proven history of a safe driving record and must maintain same.
- Be minimum of 21 years old.
- Submit to and pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical, drug and alcohol tests.
- Have ability to perform all functions of the job in every weather condition, day and night.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write English and perform basic math skills.
- Knowledge of out of gas procedure.