Location : Winchendon, MA
This non-safety sensitive position is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Service Department.
- Ensure that all product sales, installations and servicing is handled in a timely, efficient and appropriate manner, including, but not limited to that they are performed consistent with all company policies and procedures.
- Make sound decisions relative to the scheduling and assignment of service and installation technicians to ensure timely and safe installation and servicing of product.
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures, handbooks, manuals and state and federal codes are adhered to in connection with all servicing and installations and all other service and installation technician activities.
- Maintain a proficient working knowledge of the Company’s safety policies and procedures and implementing them in connection with all servicing and installations and all other service and installation technician activities.
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination of activities among service technicians.
- Ensure that all service orders and daily logs are completed and turned in daily by service and installation technicians.
- Ensure that all appointments with our customers are kept or otherwise notified of a change in scheduling.
- Ensure that related equipment, such as regulators, hoods, bases, etc. are used in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with regard to service charge inquiries is achieved.
- Have a fundamental knowledge of the National Fuel Gas Code (NFPA 54) and Storage and Handling of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (NFPA 58).
- Proficient knowledge of Eastern’s leak test procedure.
- Proficient knowledge of Eastern’s carbon monoxide test procedure
- Be receptive to and competently use new technologies.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and example setting to the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience: 5-7 years of relevant industry experience