Location : Claremont, NH
This position is primarily responsible for the accurate and timely movement of goods to and from the warehouse(s) while providing a superior level of customer service and maintaining the integrity of the electronic inventory records.
• Maintain a working relationship with sales and service.
• Performs any combination of the following tasks:
• To receive, store, and distribute materials, tools, equipment, and products within establishment.
• Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving areas to storage or other designated areas by hand or hand truck.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined storage location, or assigns/re-assigns location as necessary.
• Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to staging area or to requisitioner.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders in containers or on shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping area.
• Marks materials with identifying information by bagging, barcode labeling or other marking device.
• Opens crates and other containers using hand tools.
• Performs cycle counts according to predetermined standards.
• Weighs or counts items to ensure conformance to company standards.
• May use computer to enter data or to search for information.
• Be receptive to and competently use new technology.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Complete work assignments accurately and timely.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Keep all vendor information confidential and only use vendor information in the context of assigned duties.
• Maintain accurate records material movement.
• Neat, timely and accurate paperwork.
• Works as part of a team to promote customer service and record accuracy.
• Support Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values
- Company Paid Health, Dental, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life, Long Term Disability, Accident Death and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parenting Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts on fuel, appliances, and service
- 401-K with 5% match