For managers of public and private fleets, propane-autogas is an ideal alternative fuel choice for several reasons:
- It reduces operating costs.
- Learn how the Alvin Independent School District has saved 50% on fuel costs annually by converting to propane-autogas-powered buses here.
- It has affordable, flexible refueling options.
- Having your own on-site fueling station can save you time and money. Refer to our page on refueling stations to learn if it is an option that is right for you.
- It offers proven performance.
- In this case study the Connecticut School District has dispelled the myth regarding propane-problems in cold weather – all while saving $200,000 on fuel costs annually.
- It lowers emissions.
- Learn how propane-autogas-powered buses have helped save the environment and the budget for the Portland Public Schools in this case study.
- It reduces dependence on foreign oil.
Contact us for more information on propane-autogas and how it might be right for you.