We employ individuals who are highly motivated, detail-oriented, safety-conscious and demonstrate a high desire to achieve.
We provide health, dental, short-term disability, and life insurance with NO premium contribution for employees. We also offer voluntary insurance products, prepaid legal services, flexible spending accounts and a 401k with a generous company match.
As an additional perk, employees also enjoy gas and oil discounts for themselves and their relatives, products at cost, and a generous annual allowance for uniforms, if required for the position.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Eastern family!
- Outside Propane and Oil Energy Consultant/Sales Representative
- Fuel Delivery Driver
Claremont, NH; Loudon, NH; Hudson, NH
- Licensed Propane Service Technician / Fuel Delivery Representative
- Service Technician
- Fleet Mechanic
- Logistics Analyst
- Service Dispatch Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative - Service & Delivery Department
- Delivery Utility Technician (Part-Time)
- Assistant Tank Set Representative (seasonal)
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, and or application (download our employment application) directly to Careers@eastern.com . Please be sure to include the Job Title you are applying for in your email subject line.
Eastern Propane & Oil is an Equal Opportunity Employer.