Advantages of Propane

Propane Works for You and the Environment

Almost anything that runs on electricity can run on propane but will run more economically and reliably. Propane is efficient, readily available, plentiful, convenient to use and store, environmentally friendly, and safe. It’s also a quintessentially American energy source. 90% of the propane we use is produced in the U.S. with the other 10% coming from Canada and Mexico.

Major Benefits of Propane

  • Propane appliances offer higher efficiency and less appliance maintenance
  • Propane is environmentally friendly by easily meeting the standards for clean air set by the EPA
  • With 90% of the propane supply produced in the United States, it is less subject to price spikes
  • Propane appliances off superior ROI. Initially their purchase price can be more expensive than an electric model, but their high efficiencies mean you use less energy

Expert Advice from Eastern Professionals

If you have questions about how propane fits into your business, we have the answers. The best way to determine the most suitable fuel source for your business is to rely on Eastern’s experience and knowledge. Ask an Eastern Energy Consultant for your free on-site consultation today.

Choose Eastern

Choose Eastern and Join Our Family Today

As one of the largest family-owned and operated energy providers in New England, we are committed to being reliable, responsive, safe, and convenient to all our customers. We’re in your neighborhood.